A Rawhide Chandelier Shade in the form of a cylinder with an open top and bottom, measuring 7 inches in height and 6 inches in diameter. These custom shades were crafted for several rustic chandelier fixtures from a Custom Lighting manufacturer specializing in Residential and Commercial lighting.
- Custom-made per lighting designer’s drawings from the manufacturer
- Fitted with a custom recessed iron spider with a 2.5” diameter center washer and a 1-5/8” center hole for attaching an Uno type light bulb socket.
- Custom-made from sun-dried rawhide and hand-stitched onto 3 panels with each panel hand-stitched with a stretched overlap detail and larger X shaped stitching detail
- These custom-made chandelier shades can be designed and handcrafted in various dimensions with the desired number of panels of rawhide;
- 1 panel, 2 half panels, 3 third panels, 4 quarter panels, and up
- Handcrafted by our rawhide artisans, from sun-dried rawhide parchment
- Hand-stitched with the same sun-dried rawhide lacing
- These large custom chandelier shades provide a warm glow with a southwest accent