A Rawhide Pendant Shade in the form of a cylinder with an open top and closed off bottom, measuring 30 inches in height and 7.5 inches in diameter. These shades were designed and custom-made for a New York city interior design firm for installation in the bar/lounge area of a client’s restaurant.
- Designed with the purpose of hanging from the ceiling, this custom shade was designed with a 6” diameter opening at the top and fitted with a flat, recessed iron support bar for attaching the mounting hardware and light bulb socket.
- Custom-made from sun-dried rawhide and hand-stitched on around the bottom
- These custom-made cylinder-shaped pendant shades can be designed and constructed in various dimensions with the desired number of panels
- 1 panel, 2 half panels, 3 third panels, 4 quarter panels, and up
- Handcrafted by our rawhide artisans, from sun-dried rawhide parchment
- Hand-stitched with the same sun-dried rawhide lacing
- This custom-made, cylinder-shaped pendant shade provides a warm amber glow and intimate lighting ambiance