A Rawhide Sconce Shade in a half-round shape with an open top and bottom, measuring 11 inches in height, 6” in width and with a depth of 4”. These custom shades were crafted for a New York city interior design firm for installation along the hallways of a client’s restaurant.
- Designed with the purpose of hanging on flat against the wall, this custom shade had a flat opening along the back side and a recessed support wire to hang on a clip and thus covering the light bulb
- Custom-made from sun-dried rawhide and hand-stitched around all 4 edges of the steel wire frame
- These custom-made sconce shades can be designed and constructed in various shapes and dimensions with the desired number of panels
- 1 panel, 2 half panels, 3 third panels, and up
- Handcrafted by our rawhide artisans, from sun-dried rawhide parchment
- Hand-stitched with the same sun-dried rawhide lacing
- Our custom sconce shades provide a warm amber glow and intimate lighting ambiance